Thursday, October 28, 2010

Bragging about OnStar

I have to take a second to brag about OnStar. Obviously, it is Tyson's place of employment - but we are also OnStar customers (by choice) and BIG fans. OnStar just released a new app for iPhones, iPads, and Android phones. It enables a customer to see the car's fuel level, oil life, miles, tire pressure, and available phone minutes. It also allows a car owner to lock, unlock, and start their vehicle from ANYWHERE - using the phone. This makes me especially excited, since I love a warm car in the winter and my remote starter didn't always reach far away parking lots! The app also provides the phone number for vehicle assistance and my local Cadillac dealer. I LOVE this!

The app is currently available on select 2011 GM models - however, I read that they are going to try to make it available for older vehicles as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!