Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Golf


This post will warm the hearts of every Clevenger male out there...as well as Uncle Devin & other golf-loving relatives (including Great-Grandpa Chalk, in heaven).

Jack saw a $5 plastic set of golf clubs at WalMart the other day and I swear to you, his eyes lit up! As if the ghost of Payne Stewart possessed me - I picked it up, threw it in the cart, and made my way to the check-out line. Impulse purchase of the day.

I didn't think my Dad would approve of such a "cheap" set of clubs...but this will give Jack a head start on his golf game. Practice in the off season is important! And I'm sorry, but I don't trust a 14 month old, swinging metal golf clubs...in my house. One of the dogs would surely lose a tooth.

Jack wants to know...when can he join everyone on the course?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!