Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Kids at Play

Last week I bribed the kids with a trip to the park by our neighborhood. Their end of the deal was being good in the paint store for 10 minutes while I bought paint for Josie's room. They were good for about 7.5 minutes…give or take…

Regardless - with nap time looming - we went to the park anyway. 
Not surprising - Josie was the first to decide it would be fun to go up the tall slide. Jack followed behind her with words of encouragement - "Be careful, Jos!"  and  "Hold on, Jos."
She came right down, no problem. Well, just some static hair.
This "cage" was fun. I'm not sure how or why…but they liked it.
Here is Jack being 3. Don't ask.
And his final piece of advice: "Yook down der, Jos." (Look down there, Jos.) Actually, that wasn't good advice at all.

Today is the first day of classes for Michigan schools. It's a bittersweet day for me. I'm sad that I'm not starting a school year, yet also relieved I'm not dealing with the stress of a new school year (teachers, you know what I mean by that). I guess you could say that I'm still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up… Suggestions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!