Saturday, March 29, 2008

Chicken & Noodle Casserole

Jack has a "thing" for noodles! My Grandma makes this with tuna - which I love, but sadly my husband doesn't really enjoy fish. So I adapted her recipe and make this with chicken. (And sometimes, when I'm feeling selfish - I make it with tuna and keep it all for myself.)

You need:
A few cups of Egg Noodles
1 can of Cream of Mushroom soup
1 cup of chicken (or tuna) - I buy the canned kind from Trader Joe's
1/2 cup of milk
1/2 cup cracker crumbs

Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Cook noodles, as directed, and drain. Place noodles and chicken in a baking dish/casserole dish. In a separate bowl, mix soup with milk (sidenote: when I'm feeling lazy, I just mix everything in the casserole dish). Add to the noodles/chicken and stir. Scatter cracker crumbs over everything and back for 40 minutes.

Jack gives this dish - two toddler thumbs UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!