- being told (repeatedly) to go to sleep
- being held, given water, given milk
- jumping up & down in his crib
- more crying
- throwing everything OUT of his crib (appx 3-4 times)
- playing basketball
- watching Elmo (as Mommy nodded off on couch)
- having a serious discussion with his father about his terrible sleeping habits
- finally, after four LONG hours - he fell asleep
He wasn't in pain or running a fever - Nope, he just wasn't tired. Needless to say, I'm exhausted and I feel horrible for Tyson - who is sitting in meetings ALL day.
Maybe this is God's way of making sure we really ARE ready for Baby #2.