Wednesday, May 20, 2009

We have a SECRET...

Yes, it's true...we have a secret and it's killing me! We found out yesterday that we our expecting a baby in January! I'm terrible at lying and even worse when I have to keep something a secret from the people I love. This is my outlet for the next 6-8 weeks. (wow, that seems like forever)

I decided to take a test at 6:30am yesterday morning, while Tyson was still asleep. The first test was a cheapy but I thought I saw a faint line, so I took a digital test...which quickly said: "PREGNANT." Obviously, I was very excited, but maintained my composure as I went to wake Tyson up. He was elated and called in for a "personal day" so we could enjoy the day together.  It seems crazy to think that in 8 months - we will be PARENTS! Wow!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!