Thursday, February 2, 2017

6 more weeks of Winter

Earlier this week we had 3-4 inches of snow...which meant my kids just HAD to play outside in it. I have no idea where I went wrong with parenting. But these kids think snow is FUN. 

 Somehow the swing set becomes MORE fun in the winter than it is in the summer. I don't understand.
 When she's an adult - she will believe this hill was MUCH bigger than it actually is...
 I swore this kid wouldn't last 5 min outside in the cold. Wrong. He loves it. Last one inside...
I would post a video of what Jack was doing...but it was reckless and dangerous. I let him do it anyway...and hoped the snow would break his fall without breaking his bones.
Not a joke: he really tried to come in my house with this snowball. "I pay inside with snow, mom." Not how it works, two year old. I promised him if he left it on the deck - it would still be there the next day.

And today - Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow...so I guess we will keep our snow shovel handy until mid-April or so...

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!