Tuesday, June 23, 2009

9 weeks

I am officially 9 weeks into my pregnancy and things are going great! I had an appointment on June 15th and all was well with the baby! I was measuring a bit behind (but I knew I would be). The baby had a heartbeat of 150 beats per minute and in the ultrasound picture, was standing on his/her head.  My new due date is January 26th! 

Tyson and I took a cruise last week with our friends Jeff and Jaime (IU friends). We had a wonderful and relaxing time! Despite a sunburn - Tyson also enjoyed his 28th birthday and his first Father's Day. :) 

We are looking forward to sharing the news with our friends and family VERY soon! 

How far along? 9 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up 1lb since February (my last appt)
Maternity clothes? No
Stretch marks? None yet...
Sleep: I sleep a lot and nap whenever I can (this really isn't anything new, I had these habits pre-pregnancy)
Best moment this week: Giving Tyson his first Father's Day card
Movement: None
Food cravings: At the moment I want Arby's Roast beef - but I have been loving ice and popsicles
Gender: No clue (Tyson thinks girl and I think boy)
Labor Signs: None
What I miss: Diet Coke - I have cut back so much
What I'm looking forward to: Telling our families
Weekly Wisdom: Drink LOTS of water and stay hydrated
Milestones: I heard the heartbeat at my first appt and it was the most amazing sound!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!