Sunday, August 29, 2010

The 365 Day Challenge

It's no secret that I am now 100% obsessed with coupons. (Thank you SIL, Gina, for getting me hooked. We are working on brainwashing Karley.)

Since moving to Royal Oak, I have discovered Rite Aid. I am actually having a (not-so-secret) love affair with Rite Aid right now. Seriously, it's a couponer's HEAVEN. One day...the cashier actually opened his register and had to PAY ME $7.50. He said, "I don't know how this is legal." Thank you, Rite Aid. You're my fav. (But please don't tell Walgreens & CVS...they are less generous, but still staples in my weekly coupon shopping)

So, last night I devised a plan. Starting today I am collecting as much free or less than $1 merchandise as I can...mainly cleaning supplies, toothpaste, shampoo, deodorant, etc. and I am HOARDING it (in an organized fashion...not like what you see in the TV show Hoarders). And then, starting January 1st - we will be spending $0 on those types of products. Zero.

If you have seen the "Coupon Light" and want to get on board - let me know and I will email you my favorite coupon websites (which I have stolen from Gina, Coupon Queen of the World). And if you hate the idea of saving money...well, then send me your "free money" (aka: coupons). I will GLADLY use them. I have been know to mail some of my freebies to friends & family, when I know they can use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!