Friday, June 5, 2015

Celebrating 100 years of Kate

My great Aunt Kate turned 100 on May 27th. She has always been a part of my life... I can remember getting perms from her in the kitchen sink, spending Holidays eating in her basement, and she has made all three of my kids gorgeous baby blankets. She's a special lady.
Kate's party was very nice! It was great to see members of my extended family...including 4 of my grandma's sisters.

There were favors on the tables...Hershey kisses. Miss Josephine decided she wanted to eat hers in peace - out of view from her parents and her tattle-tale brother:
I was telling Nancy about this...and she is claiming responsibility - apparently this is something little Nancy would have done when she was 3! 

We had a very nice afternoon in Plymouth! Looking forward to more 100 year celebrations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!