Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Haircuts

Last week I decided that all the children needed a lil' trim. So we picked Jack up from school and headed off to Great Clips. We usually opt for a lady in our neighborhood - who does amazing work...but this was spur of the moment...

They could ALL THREE get cuts at the same time. That's a nice "perk." And it wasn't just any haircut - it was Nolan's FIRST haircut. He did great. And the nice lady was very patient with him.  When he was all done - she scooped up his baby hairs and threw them in a ratty, written-on envelope. It was so third-child-appropriate...I had a good laugh.
Showing off his trim. Tyson likes his hair a little longer in the summer...but I have a feeling I might just talk him into something edgy. Mohawk?!? Stay tuned.
And finally - it's been a while since I had a Josie sleeping pic on the blog. So here it is. The next day she looked at my phone and said, "Hey - you took my picture when I was having a dream about flying!" Makes sense now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!