Wednesday, July 22, 2009

13 Weeks

How far along? 13 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: down 2lbs
Maternity clothes? Nope
Stretch marks? Still haven't seen them, but that doesn't mean they aren't plotting...
Sleep: I just love to sleep, baby or no baby...
Best moment this week: Spending the weekend with Jon & Karley (not baby related, but it was fun!)
Movement: None
Food cravings: I randomly bought gummy worms at the store and now I'm in love. 
Gender: I'm starting to waver from my instincts...and think girl...
Labor Signs: None
What I miss: Being able to do things on my own (ie: lift heavy objects, pick up dog poo)
What I'm looking forward to: I know it's far away still - but finding out the gender!
Weekly Wisdom: It is okay to have a meltdown to a Lowe's manager over the phone, as long as you kind of feel bad afterward...and don't make a habit of it. OOPS!
Milestones: Officially reaching 2nd Trimester this Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!