Tuesday, July 14, 2009

2nd Appointment, 12 weeks

I had my second appointment this morning and everything was GREAT!  I have lost 2lbs, which concerned me (weird, I know)...but my doctor said it is "normal" and I shouldn't worry. I guess I will be packing on the pounds in the next few months, so I should enjoy this while it lasts. The doctor was able to find the baby's heartbeat (after a few minutes of searching)...PHEW! The baby had a heart rate of 170 beats per minute and the doctor was happy with that! It was SUCH a cool sound and I must admit - I cried a little! :) 

After giving four vials of blood (I'm becoming so brave) - I scheduled my next appointment and left a VERY happy mommy-to-be! Our next appointment is August 10th. It's bright and early - so Tyson can join me!

I'm not posting a belly pic, because to be honest - nothing has changed.

How far along? 12 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: down 2lbs
Maternity clothes? Nope
Stretch marks? Haven't seen any.
Sleep: I still love my sleep, although I have had a fewer naps lately.
Best moment this week: Hearing the heartbeat on the doppler
Movement: None
Food cravings: Loving Strawberry Pop-tarts 
Gender: I still think boy!
Labor Signs: None
What I miss: Sleeping on my belly
What I'm looking forward to: Jon & Karley coming to visit us this weekend!
Weekly Wisdom: Gatorade makes prenatal vitamins go down easier and with less gagging
Milestones: Under 200 days to go! I think 196 days left, as of today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!