Monday, November 23, 2009

Saucy Weekend

This weekend we enjoyed some time in Royal Oak. On Saturday night we went out for dinner with our friends, Brooke and Mikkel. Brooke is due the day after Thanksgiving - so it could have been our last child-less meal with them.

I decided to be "saucy" and wear heels. Then I thought it would be a good idea to WALK downtown. Granted - it is only a few blocks...but I quickly discovered (like 100 yards from our house) that a pregnant woman and heels should not mix!

After dinner we picked up dessert at a local pastry shop. It was a good move on my part, because the thought of eating my brownie helped me persevere through the pain and make it home.

From now on, I'm saving the "sauce" until after the baby is born. My feet will thank me!

I spent Sunday putting up Christmas decorations. Last year I put them up in 4 inches of snow and vowed NEVER to do that again. I will get pictures up soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!