Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Juror #3

Yesterday I fulfilled my civic duty as Juror #3 in a criminal trial. It was quite an experience, but one that I actually found really interesting. Believe it or not, there were a total of 3 pregnant women on the jury. After the trial the judge came into the Jury Room and mentioned that he had never seen so many pregnant women on one case. I didn't want to tell him - but Checker found his "final instructions" (before deliberation) to be VERY boring. He was literally flipping out in my belly and I could barely concentrate. Luckily everything worked out.

And the moral of the story, once again, is: alcohol and driving DON'T mix.

This is me with my Juror Certificate of Appreciation. I think it will go in the baby book. It was a team effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!