Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Shot of Jack


If I'm being 100% honest - I don't bring any bowling skills to the table. I once legitimately bowled a 9 (way worse than President Obama's 37!). And my Senior year at DePauw thought it was a good idea to take Bowling - like as a class. Bad idea! I HAD to consume a few beers before my final, just so I could earn a B+. No joke, had I been sober...I would have earned a C or worse. Can you imagine? Bowling killing your GPA?!?!

Sorry, Jack. Unless the Becker's have some serious bowling skills (that I'm not aware of) you may need to consider an alternative career path.

1 comment:

  1. Great Grandpa and Grandma Becker were bowlers; not sure what their averages were tho. And, Great Aunt Becky took 2 semesters of bowling in college!!! I also played on leagues for a few years and had a 141 avg. I'm pretty sure Great Uncle Bill was a bowler too. Sooo, Jack might have just a little bit of bowling ability in those genes somewhere!! LOL I suppose time will tell! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE!