Sunday, February 28, 2010

Grandparents

Grandparents are important people in a child's life! I know I have been fortunate to have 3 of my grandparents in my life for 28 years (my Grandma Walker passed away when I was 18). Tyson and I have agreed that whenever we are "home" (in either Fort Wayne or Warsaw) we will always make an effort to see both sets of grandparents during our visit. Jack is already growing up so fast - we don't want them to miss anything.

Today we made a quick trip over to see Grandpa Denny and Grandma Nancy. While we were there - Becky and Chloe stopped by too! It was so great to see all of them! Can't wait to see you again really soon!!

Hanging out with his Grandpa Becker. Look at Jack hold his head up!
Napping on his Grandma Nancy. Zzzzzzzzzzz
Jack met his Great-Aunt Becky...
And his second cousin, Chloe!

1 comment:

  1. Chloe and I were so excited to finally meet "Jack-Jack" as Chloe affectionately calls him! He is absolutely beautiful and I love his gorgeous blue eyes. (lucky kid) I so enjoyed holding him and would've held him all day, but I knew Grandma Nancy wanted to get her hands back on him. LOL Can't wait to see you guys again!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE!