Thursday, April 8, 2010

Shot of Jack - 3 months old

Today Jack is 3 months old! I can't believe how much he has grown and changed in such a short amount of time. He is quickly outgrowing his 0-3 month clothes - but no worries, his grandmothers are keeping NEW clothes on his back. His 1-2 diapers are starting to feel a bit snug and I'm wondering if I will be able to load a box of size 3 Pampers Cruisers into my cart without shedding a tear.

I clipped his fingernails with actual clippers for the first (and possibly LAST) time today. It didn't go so well. I accidentally did what I feared I would do...I nicked his finger and he bled. Trust me, I cried. He did not. I felt like Child Services would show up at my door at any moment. So I am going back to the nail filer until I can bring myself to try it again.

These past three months have been such a learning and growing experience for all three of us. Tyson and I feel so blessed to have our little man in our lives. We are thankful for our family and friends, who are on the journey with us. We love all of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!