Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Four 4am Ruminations

1. Things change so quickly! If someone would have told me ONE YEAR ago today that I'd have a 6 week old daughter, be in the process of moving back to Fort Wayne, and IU's basketball team would be ranked in the Top 10 - I wouldn't have believed ANY of it!

2. Apparently Ben Roethlisberger needed to spend less time hitting on the ladies and more time "Tebowing." Timmy came up big again. We all know he's a 'believer' - but everyone else is starting to believe in him, too. He's impressive and I like him. Go Timmy!

3. I'm kind of in love with the "This American Life" (TAL) app on my iPhone! For those who don't know - TAL is a radio show on NPR that focuses on human interest stories...some are serious, some are funny...most have a liberal undertone (just a fair warning to our conservative followers). Tyson and I started listening when we were living in Cleveland and making frequent drives to Indiana. The app has every show since 1995! But shows are also available for free on iTunes. Highly recommend them!

4. My best friend Katie turned 30 yesterday. (Happy birthday!!) My turn is coming up in a few days. Seriously?!?! How can I be 30? How can I have a 2 year old? Time is going by so quickly! I feel like I might blink and Jack will be driving. Or worse Josie will be getting married. I don't like it.

1 comment:

  1. In our house we call that version 3.Old..I mean 3.0 Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE!