Sunday, January 22, 2012

This Old House

Our house officially went on the market yesterday and our realtor held an Open House there today. He reported that about 30 people walked through it and there was a couple that was "interested in knowing what our utilities were." So I'm SUPER excited and optimistic that good things will happen...and happen soon. I forgot to bury a St. Joseph statue in the yard - but I'll drive back up there and do it - if I have to.

Growing up, I lived in four different houses (one was a rental, while my parents built). Sometimes I can remember different parts of the first three houses I lived in...but I can never remember the whole house. Before we left, I decided to walk through our house and take pictures, so I never forget 416 N. West - AND so I can show the pictures to Jack and Josie when they grow up. As you can tell, I'm super sentimental about this house. I literally cry when I look through these pictures (yep, real tears). I've had to convince myself that it was the perfect house for us as we started our family. And I tell myself that it will be the perfect house for another young couple, like us, as they are starting their family.

You can see our listing by clicking HERE .  Feel free to send it along to someone who may be interested. Once we have an accepted offer, we can put an offer on a house in Fort Wayne. Time's a tickin'. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!