Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

This is our first picture of 2012. It may also be our first picture as a family of FOUR! Josie is a month old...that's sad that we don't have a family picture yet.

We rang in the New Year with a BANG! No, that's a lie.  Jack was in bed by 7:30, Josie was asleep (but thinking about waking up for her 12am feeding), and Tyson and I were watching House Hunters International.  We are the epitome of "losers." Ty and I actually changed the channel in time to count down the last minute of the year...but I realized I had nothing to toast with - so I sprinted (yes, I can sprint again) upstairs and grabbed an open bottle of wine . And then, being the classy person that I am, I drank from the bottle at midnight. Cheers.

Despite being lame, we all made New Years Resolutions.
Josie's: to sleep through the night, to learn to crawl, and to survive her first year with her wild brother


Jack's: to get potty trained and give up the "pass" (pacifier)


Kady's: to get a job, to not be pregnant in 2012 (I've been pregnant in 2009, 2010 (for 8 days), and 2011 - I think I can skip a year), and to stop using "choice language"


Tyson's: he claims he hasn't thought of one yet... If I had to guess I would say he wants a successful first year at Zimmer, to find a house in Fort Wayne that meets all of his demands needs, and to get to Bloomington more often for IU football/basketball games

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!