Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Football, Benjamin, and Caterpillars

This past weekend was spent watching Josie crawl and watching a lot of football. Jack was ready for the Lion's first game! Suuuuhhhhh. Too bad the Lions made me bite off all of my nails before they won. We will take our "W" and hope for less interceptions next week.
Mr. Benjamin Maile came to our house Sunday afternoon. He is a new ONE year old and a new WALKER! I think Josie was smitten. Just ignore the fact that she isn't dressed in this picture.
And finally…Jerry Clevenger came through for me with this giant fellow. I can't wait to get him into my classroom for my students to see! He's going to chrysalis soon…so I better hurry! Best quote from my dad: "My neighbors probably think I'm NUTS…walking around looking at milkweed with my reading glasses on." I totally know the feeling. I got some weird looks tonight as I walked along the road picking milkweed - in a dress and heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!