Monday, October 8, 2012

3:30 Wake Up Call


Here is a little Jack story for you. Last night Tyson and I were SOUND asleep (duh)… Our door opened at 3:30am and I heard someone walk in.  I assumed it was Tyson, getting a drink of water. The dogs came in too and jumped right in our bed. Of course, this made me mad at him (Tyson) for: a) letting the dogs in and b) not kicking them back out.  Tucker loves to sleep on legs and he settled right down on mine. Anger. Except I was too tired to fully wake up and unleash that anger.

Next thing I know - I hear a voice say, "I wanna watch a show."  I swore it was coming from the monitor. NOPE. Mr. Jack had crawled into our bed, was sitting in between us, under the covers - proclaiming that he wanted us to turn on the TV at 3:30am.

No dice.  He was sent back to his bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!