Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Extra-curriculars

Our extra-curricular activities after school include: cooking, eating dinner, and then playing/watching baseball. Jack is taking the playoffs VERY seriously and aspires to be the next Miguel Cabrera (but only behind the plate).
He has been making pretty impressive contact with the ball lately. He gets excited when he hits the ball and yells "HOMERUN!"
 Josie takes part in her own "after-school-activities"…which mainly include trying to walk (WAAAAAY sooner than her mommy would like). She pulls herself up on EVERYTHING.
Baby Got Back

1 comment:

  1. My grandson and granddaughter are just SO VERY cute! I love those pictures of them. Jack is very serious about "B ball" and I can see that Josie will like shopping, especially at the grocery store. ( like her Aunt Debbie, who loves to grocery shop.). I am so proud of my Big Jack and Little Josie.
    Love, "Am-ma Shirlee"

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE!