Thursday, November 15, 2012

Surprise! We had visitors...

You know what NEVER gets old? Living close to our families. We love it. Last weekend Jack & Josie were lucky enough to have Uncle Joe & Aunt Gina babysit them all weekend. They had a blast. Tyson and I were in NYC for Cousin Catie's (gorgeous) wedding.

Tonight Uncle Jon and Grandpa Jerry came over for dinner. Jack talked them into playing with him…and he convinced Uncle Jon to sneak him a brownie. I think Josie may have gotten a couple bites from Grandpa, as well. Jon and my Dad are heading to a warmer climate tomorrow…and we're jealous.

FYI - not that any of you care - but now that the "original" Catie Becker is married - I'm officially the only Kady Becker. This will clear up some confusion during Becker Family gatherings.

Happy Friday!!! Two more work days (after today) and it's THANKSGIVING! I've never been so excited for a break - ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!