Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Weekends at Home

 Josie got a new carseat for her upcoming birthday! And the box was quickly claimed by Jack as his "house."
We cut a door, added some door handles…and he spent lots of time going in & out of it all day Sunday.  So family - if you're wondering what to get him for Christmas...
We also cut a window so he could watched the football games and Josie could spy in at him (which made him mad).
 Speaking of Josie… Remember when I claimed she was ornery?!? Some of you probably doubted me.
This is her new favorite hobby. Empty-the-cupboard Game.
Who made this MESS, Mom???

The funniest part was Jack was in the basement playing with Tyson and when he came upstairs the mess was still on the floor, but Josie (of course) had crawled away. So I pretended like I didn't know who did it and said, "Jack, why did you make this big mess?" He didn't hesitate one second. "No, MOM, I didn't do it. Josie did it. JOSIE! Bad, JOSIE! I clean it up." At least he's helpful…

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I love my Grandkids! Amman. Shirlee

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE!