Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Eve

I'm back. After four days of feeling pretty awful - I finally feel like myself again. And it's nice. Maybe I can enjoy the rest of my break.

We spent Christmas Eve in Warsaw with my family. My mom made a delicious meal and we all stuffed ourselves. Then it was time to open presents. Jack was pretty sure they were all for him… A lot of them were.

 Arrrrgh. Jack got a pirate outfit and pirate boots.
 Josie's favorite part was the whipped cream and pumpkin pie.
 Matching IU sweatshirts for everyone! Go HOOSIERS!
 When we got home we put on our Christmas PJ's and got ready for Santa to come.
Jack put out some homemade chocolate chip cookies for the Big Man and some carrots for his reindeer.
…but then he snuck a few carrots for himself.

3 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, super cute! Thanks so much for sharing. My Grandkids and son- in-law look very cute in these pictures. I love looking at the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love those PJs. Nancy did a great job picking them out. I swear Jack looks just like a little elf! I love my Grandkids SOOOO much and miss them SOOOOO much. Love, Amma Shirlee

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE!