Monday, December 17, 2012

Pinterest-ing

Our kitchen was in some serious need of decor. It's been on my To-Do List for a while now...but then life & work always seem to get in the way of me doing anything about it.

This weekend, however, I put my shopping/wrapping/work on the back burner for an hour and made some art! I got the idea from a pin my friend, Brooke, pinned and decided it was the perfect addition to our kitchen. Not only is it meaningful to us, but it's also symbolic of how far Tyson & I have been together. Not to mention - a fun conversation piece.

It's all of the places we've lived - mostly TOGETHER... obviously when we studied abroad we didn't live together, but those times (in London & Perugia) were meaningful and helped shape our future as a couple. Aside from our Study Abroad Homes we also have Antigua, Guatemala; Cleveland, Bloomington, Royal Oak, and Fort Wayne represented.

It was fun & easy...and pretty cheap! Hoping I get more time for creativity during my break!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!