Sunday, May 19, 2013

Falcons

Ever since I lived in Indy (while getting my Masters) - I've been a bit obsessed with falcons. I found out in February that Fort Wayne has a falcon pair that makes their nest in the Summit Building downtown (where Denny works). They have 4 super cute babies...and AEP (who sponsors their nest) asked for local classrooms to submit a name. My kiddos voted and decided on Maverick (which is our school mascot).

You can help vote for MAVERICK by clicking HERE! No strings attached, just a simple click. My 6 year olds would appreciate it. They are pretty excited!

Oh and if you want to check in on the falcons click HERE. You won't be disappointed.

1 comment:

  1. Do you have the link to watch the falcons at Market Tower (my building) in Indy? http://blogs.indystar.com/falconblog/

    Fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE!