2 weeks ago
Tuesday, December 30, 2014
2014 Resolution: Read More Books
I read on my phone a lot, because I can do it while I'm feeding Nolan (one handed) and also while waiting for Jack's school to get out. The Kindle app is pretty nice.
Here is a list of the books I read, along with each book's Amazon link (in case you want to read it, too). Keep in mind - I was pregnant for most of 2014, so some of my book choices were swayed by my uterus.
1. The Invention of Wings by Sue Monk Kidd
2. The Storyteller by Josie Picoult
3. Wonder by R.J. Palacio
4. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
5. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
6. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
7. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
8. Baby Catcher: Chronicles of a Midwife by Peggy Vincent
9. Pushed: The Painful Truth about Childbirth and Modern Maternity Care by Jennifer Block
10. The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion
11. The First Phone Call from Heaven by Mitch Albom
12. Coming Home by Priscilla Glenn
13. The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty
14. A Week in Winter by Maeve Binchy
15. What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty
16. Carry On Warrior by Glennon Melton
17. Ina May's Guide to Childbirth by Ina May Gaskin (second time reading)
My goal for 2015 is to continue reading! And Tyson and I have some goals we are working on, as well. We are also making the kids set some goals... We'll see how that goes.
If you have book recommendations, please send them my way!