Sunday, September 27, 2009

Belly Bumps and Buttons

My bump is definitely growing! I had a break through moment last week - when a complete stranger asked me when I'm due! Yeesss! I also had a moment when I looked at my new shape and thought, "IS THIS MY BODY?" It is so amazing and, yet also, very surreal.

Tyson was finally able to feel the little guy kick on Thursday night. At first we were just staring at my belly and we could see it pop up when he kicked. It was a great moment for Ty.

While staring at my belly, Tyson was also sure to point out that my belly button is "coming out." The more I looked at it, the more I noticed that it was much more shallow than it ever has been before. So - an "outie" is probably inevitable.

We are quickly approaching 23 weeks - which is pretty amazing. We're just THREE weeks away from third trimester. And on that note...I am off to order a crib and bedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!