Monday, May 23, 2011

Bad, Sad Day

When I was in college, my friend George would ask if I was having a "bad, sad day."  Jack is having a bad, sad day today...because he is one sick little boy. We suffered through a very long night. He was running a pretty high fever -  104.3 most of the night. Poor kid.  I woke up early and ran into school, so I could make sub plans (basically I had to do work, so someone else could get paid for the day). When I got home, Tyson left for work and Jack & I headed to the doctor.  He has a double ear infection AND a fun little "daycare disease" called: hand, foot, & mouth disease. Basically he will run a fever for 5 days (we're on day #4), have a rash, and have to deal with sores in the back of his throat. Talk about a bad, sad day!


Luckily, Jack's loyal friend, Tucker, was willing to keep him company and help him feel better. Toddler's best friend.

2 comments:

  1. Lia says get better soon Jack and that she's a little jealous of your jammies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor little thing - hope Jack feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE!