Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day

Since I am being harassed by members of my family for "never updating the blog." Here is a quick Shot of Jack.  As you can see, he was really loving nursery rhymes this weekend with Grandma Nancy.

We had a great weekend at the lake. I wish the weather would have been better (it was only nice TODAY, the day we had to go home). But we got to see our lake buddies and that made us happy.  Plus, Jack spent lots of time impressing his Grandma and Grandpa Becker. He discovered that they are easily impressed by all of his new "tricks."  Jack's vocabulary is starting to take off and he is becoming so aware of the people/things around him. Plus, he is starting to take an interest in books - which makes me REALLY happy.

I'm looking forward to summer break... only 21 more days (14 full days of school).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!