Wednesday, May 25, 2011

That's not good...

I had a few moments today that left me shaking my head and saying, "that's not good."

1. I walked into the office after lunch to see one of my students sitting in the nurse's office. Being the nosy caring teacher that I am...I went to see what had happened to him.  It was INDOOR recess. How could he be hurt.  Ohhhhhh, he stapled a staple into his pointer finger. Yeah, "that's not good."

2. My students were taking a math test.  We heard some scratching noses by the window.  It was kind of stormy, so I just thought it was the wind. A few minutes later, the scratching started moving across the ceiling.  There is definitely some type of (large) rodent living above my classroom and "that's not good." (thank goodness I don't have a fear of rodents like my Grandma)

3. Mother Nature is showing her true colors yet again.  We have had an insane amount of rain today and it doesn't appear to be ending anytime soon.  I had to run from my classroom to my car (in sandals) during a monsoon. My mascara was all over my face, my hair was matted to my head. When Tyson got home he discovered water in our basement and the ceiling in our bedroom is leaking. There is more rain on the way tomorrow and "that's not good."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!