Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Clean Freak

Jack has few new "tricks" up his sleeve these days.  First, he thinks he can vacuum the floor using his golf bag (as seen above). He goes through the motions, just as I do with the Dyson. I seriously wish I could get a baby vacuum that really worked. I'd have really clean floors.

During Jack's "quarantine" in the house, he also learned where the garbage can is located in the kitchen.  One morning Tyson handed him a wrapper from his breakfast bar, and said, "Jack, go throw that away." Jack walked to the kitchen, opened the cabinet door, and threw the wrapper into the trash. Then he shut the cabinet and walked back to Tyson. Amazing.

Is it possible to be a child prodigy in cleaning? Gosh, I really hope so.

2 comments:

  1. So funny you mentioned this! Lately, when I randomly change Molly's diaper in the living room, she likes to be the one to throw the dirty diaper away. Works with tissues, too. I suggest trying it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like this?
    http://www.potterybarnkids.com/products/vacuum-cleaner/

    Too bad it says no longer available :(

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE!