Friday, January 11, 2013

Toddler Art - Couch Edition

I mentioned the other day - Jack's affinity for "ink." Well, he decided to make some "art" on our couch a few weekends ago. I was NOT a happy mommy. Thankfully, the internet AND my Aunt Suzie came to the rescue. Both said that rubbing alcohol would take ink off micro-fiber. 
Jack's "tool" of choice was a ball-point pen - but my Aunt Suzie recently had her couch vandalized decorated by my cousin's son, Elliott (aka: an older version of Jack), with a SHARPIE! And she said rubbing alcohol took it out perfectly.
So - if you have a toddler, know a toddler, or think a toddler may try to "spruce up" your couch someday - go ahead and invest (a whole dollar) in some rubbing alcohol! I'm telling you… IT'S MAGIC!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!