Saturday, April 11, 2015

Blast from the Past: Famous Ex Student

A few nights ago I saw a Facebook post about an Indianapolis kid who got into all 8 Ivy League schools AND scored a perfect score on his SAT. And when I looked at him I thought "he looks so familiar." Then I saw his name. Turns out - I had him as a 4th grader in my Student Teaching placement at Nora! He was shy and quiet - but he was learning English and I remember how worried/proud his mom was of him during conferences (which were conducted in Bulgarian). 

Somewhere - in my house - I have my 4 inch thick portfolio from my Masters...and in it, is surely a picture of Stefan...maybe even some of his work. Someday I'll be motivated to go through my storage area to find it...but "someday" is NOT today, so you'll just have to take my word for it.

HERE is a link to the article in the Daily Mail. And HERE is the article in the Indy Star.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!