Sunday, April 10, 2016

Florida Part 3

On Easter Sunday we enjoyed breakfast out with Jon and Cassie. Then we headed off to Sebring to spend some time there with my parents and grandparents.
Grandpa Jerry got a new golf cart! Jack, Josie, and Nolan took plenty of rides! We saw a mama owl & her babies, some monkey squirrels, and a GATOR!
That night we went out for dinner to celebrate my grandpa's 88th birthday! Chocolate cake for everyone (which made Josie, my chocolate queen, VERY happy).
Before we left - we took a dip in the Sun'n'Lakes Community pool. That was pool #1 of 3 my kids swam in THAT day. See - I wasn't kidding when I said they were in water 80% of their visit to Florida.

After a full 7 days in the Sunshine State - we were ready (or at least our plane tickets said so) to head back to Michigan. Not a day has gone by - that my kids haven't said "I miss Florida" since we've been back. We are ALL so sick of the Michigan cold. I believe Uncle Jon is still recovering from our visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!