Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Back to First Grade

My mid-day naps are going to come to an end in a week or two. I'm heading back to the classroom for a long-term medical leave in first grade. I am thankful for the opportunity to be back at Barnard (where I taught last year). Hopefully, the teacher I will be in for - will have a speedy recovery and will be back before Baby Becker decides to arrive in January. (crossing my fingers)

Needless to say, Cooper and Tucker will NOT be happy about this news. Their world is turning upside down - and they don't even realize it yet. 

1 comment:

  1. Kady- Congratulations on landing a job! I am not surprised, you are an outstanding teacher. Enjoy your "getting ready for school" days. We have been back almost two weeks!! Tom and I are excited to meet ournew little grandbaby....could be any day, almost. Take care love to both you and Ty. Aunt Sally

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE!