Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I can't believe I'm doing this...


We've decided that we will have the baby's gender sealed in an envelope and opened with our families during Labor Day Weekend. I brought the idea up to Tyson (just thinking out loud) and he thought it was great. Now, I'm wondering if I will be able to handle it. What was I thinking?

I know our parents will be VERY excited, so it will be fun to share that moment with them... But Tyson will have to be in charge of the envelope - because I will surely try to cheat.

Here is the poem I sent with the BIG REVEAL party invite:

It’s hard to believe, but YES - it’s true,

Just 22 more weeks ‘til Baby Becker is due.

One question remains – what will it be?

A Little League son or a future Alpha Phi?

We’ll soon find out, then we can’t wait to share,

Our good news with our family, we hope you’ll be there!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!