Friday, August 28, 2009

18 Week Update


Here I am - at 18 glorious weeks! I think I am finally starting to "show", although I'm not sure strangers would know that I'm expecting. Oh well. I'm still wearing my "regular" clothes - which I am starting to outgrow. Looks like maternity shopping is in my future.

This week I started to feel some light movement or "quickening." I usually feel it when I'm lying on the couch or as I'm falling asleep. It's amazing, but I'm really looking forward to the day Tyson will be able to feel the movement, too.

My days of freedom are winding down. I've spent some time in the classroom and it's looking cute! (thanks, Brooke, for your help!) I think it will be fun to hear some first grade perspective on my pregnancy throughout the semester. Kids definitely don't hold back...

I have attempted to start the baby registry. Unlike my wedding registry - I've spent hours researching products, reading reviews, and contacting friends about products they have for their little ones. I just can't believe how much there is to know! I feel like it's impossible to make decisions, because I'm constantly looking for "the best", "the safest", "the most functional". I may be fighting a losing battle. Advice and words of wisdom are welcome!


1 comment:

  1. Hey Kady we love the chicco baby gear! Any questions facebook me and I will help you out. I also reccomend the baby bjorn synergy..although they are only in them until 25 lbs.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some LOVE!