Friday, August 7, 2009

Over 15 weeks

We are closing in on 4 months of pregnancy! Yay! After a rough week last week - this week has been AWESOME! I have more energy, less gagging, and NO sickness! I am also starting to see the start of a bump - which to the rest of the world just looks like I ate too many donuts/Egg McMuffins (which is true, but shhhh).  I have also felt some rumblings that make me think - "WHAT was that?" Last night as I was falling asleep, I felt some weird popping sensation. Hmmm. 

This weekend we are going back to Warsaw to see my family and some family friends! We will also have Family Pictures taken as a gift to my parents for their 30th Anniversary, later this month. 

Tyson and I are looking forward to my 16 week appt on Monday! He will get to meet my doctor and hear the heartbeat for the first time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!