Monday, October 12, 2009

Bruises

So I fell this past weekend. It was the most bizarre thing ever. I was lying in bed, with a Tucker on my left leg. I stood up - right foot first - and when I shifted my weight to my left leg, I tumbled to the ground. I had a severe case of "dead leg." Basically Tucker had made my leg fall SO asleep, I didn't realize it and it just wouldn't work. I landed on my back/right butt cheek. At first, I was scared, so I started to cry. Immediately, I thought "OH NO - the baby!" However, I soon realized he was VERY well padded. Then I thought, "Did I break my leg and not realize it?" After about 30 seconds of inner dialogue - I looked at the bed and saw Cooper and Tucker staring down at me like, "Mom, what are you doing down there?"

I realized it was okay to laugh. I started calling for Tyson, because I knew I wouldn't be able to stand up on my own. He came running, very concerned and then half-annoyed that I was laughing. Needless to say, I am finding it difficult to sit on the right side of my "tush" (as my 1st graders call it).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!