Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Getting Ready

I have officially entered the 3rd Trimester and I am SO happy! I remember in May, seeing when each trimester would begin and thinking "Oh my gosh - October is SO far away." What do you know - time has flown by! I know I am so blessed to be enjoying my pregnancy. (despite the tear-inducing leg cramps at night)

Last weekend we had THE GREAT BECKER PURGE. We went through boxes, cleaned out closets, and re-organized our newly built storage area in the garage. I made a trip to the Salvation Army and tonight Tyson made several trips to the curb for Trash Day tomorrow. It feels good to get rid of some things we've been hoarding since college! Plus, Baby Becker is already acquiring his fair share of "stuff" and he needs closet space too...

After a serious meltdown (or three) about baby bedding - I settled on one Sunday night. Grandma Shirlee couldn't wait for it to be ON the crib, so she ordered it Monday and it arrived today. I guess impatience is inherited, because it was ON the crib less than 10 minutes after I arrived home from work. I absolutely LOVE it and can't wait to get everything finished up this weekend.

Look for Halloween pictures this weekend. Tyson insists that I need to "take advantage" of my bump - "because I may never be pregnant at Halloween again." So - I will be taking advantage of the bump. Off to make my costume!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!