Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Early Christmas

Since we will be traveling home with a baby and two large dogs...in a vehicle MUCH smaller than my Avalanche (miss you.) - Tyson and I let Jack open his two presents from us. Two? Yes, just two. Let's be honest about this whole Christmas thing...

1) The kid gets everything he could ever want/need EVERY DAY of the year. When I see an outfit I like, I buy it for him. When I find a toy I think will be "fun" or "educational," I buy it for him. He does not WANT for anything.

2) He is the only grandchild ON BOTH SIDES. Therefore he has two sets of grandparents - who LOVE buying for him and three sets of aunts/uncles who also enjoy buying for him. (although I worry about their choice in toys, because they seem attracted to the most annoying/noisy toys they can find. one word: payback...and you know what it can be) Needless to say, he will have plenty to open on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.

3) He is 11 months old. Will he remember that his parents didn't buy him his own Toys R Us for his first Christmas? Nope. And if he asks, I will tell him we put the money toward his future car.
A few outfits to grow into...
And a BOOK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!