Monday, December 13, 2010

Snow Day!!

Today was a SNOW DAY for me! Jack was happy to sleep in and then spend the day with his mama. I've been busy getting things ready for our trip back to Indiana. SO much to finish up, pack, wrap, and mail. Plus, I decided it was a good idea to have Jack's 1st Birthday party the day after Christmas...which means more planning, mailing, & crafting... I must be crazy.

Needless to say, I needed today. I needed the extra sleep. I needed the time to run errands. I miss my days of running to Target or Michaels - when a burst of creativity hit me. (Tyson & our bank account DO NOT miss this)

But - it's back to work tomorrow. The kids have already "checked out." So we will "glide" through the 4-day week...playing games, making gifts for parents (aka: paper & glue globs), and pray we can learn some spelling words. It's 12 degrees outside, there is snow on the ground, and Santa is coming in 12 days...I can't expect too much.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!