Friday, December 3, 2010

Last day of "FREEDOM"

Today is my last day of "freedom." The teacher I am working for is a week over due...and still no baby (poor woman). But her doctor is putting her on disability starting Monday. I'm a little excited and a lot nervous. For the past 11 months I have been able to come & go as I please. I have been able to run errands, grocery shop, and even sneak in a nap here & there (shhhh). I could clean my house and do laundry during Jack's naps. Now I am wondering how and when I will find the time to do all of those things. I definitely need to get more organized.

I'm not worried about sending Jack off to daycare. He has been three days already and has done awesome. I love his caretakers and trust that he is in good hands. Plus, he gets to play with friends all day. He comes home very tired.

We are starting him on regular milk this weekend. I am still breastfeeding twice a day (am & pm) and he has taken formula during the day - but I'm making the switch to Vitamin D milk. I think it will be easier for everyone. Hopefully he doesn't have a milk allergy, like I did as a child.

Things are definitely going to change, but since this is a maternity leave - I will be home with Mr. Jack full-time again in March. Tyson calls this my "trial run" to see if I want to go back to work. I have a feeling that once I am in a routine, I will remember how much I love teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!