Thursday, August 13, 2015

Busy Summer, Bad Blogger

I have been reminded that I'm slacking on the blog. I realize this. The third child has put me over the threshold for "stuff to do" and blogging has taken a backseat. I'm also planning a FIRST birthday party for a little boy...and I'm periodically crying along the way.


 Finishing up his lunch. PBJ's are popular around here these days.
 Nolan is obsessed with Woody. He pulls his string and loves hearing Woody talk to him.
 See - that's the face of a Woody-Loving-Baby
 Oh - and then there's THIS.
She brings the sass 100% of the time. I do love how she goes from wearing this get-up to kicking a soccer ball...
Who's this cool cat? It's NOLAN. The almost-one-year-old!
Light saber toting pirate. 

I'm behind on some posts about what we've been up to this summer. I swear - they will be posted. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!