Friday, August 21, 2015

Nolan...After Cake & Spaghetti

Yesterday was a GOOD day in the world of Nolan. He ate spaghetti for dinner and got a birthday cupcake for dessert! Did his mom bother to clean him up between dinner & dessert? Clearly not.
Tucker was creeping in on the leftovers. Unfortunately for him, this is NOLAN we are talking about. There were NO leftovers.
I finally managed to snap a picture that is 100% on point when it comes to my children. If anyone was ever like, "Hmmm, I wonder what Kady & Tyson's kids are REALLY like..." Just look at that picture. It holds all the answers.
Baby Jakobsen doing some skin-to-skin with his Daddy
And finally - a little story. Everyone knows Molly - Jack's original girlfriend from our days in Royal Oak... Well, Molly & her family moved to Denmark last fall and shortly after they settled in -  we found out they were expecting Baby #3. Well - Molly and her little sister Louise welcomed a baby BROTHER on Nolan's birthday and all my wishes came true. Poor Brooke was seriously over-due and I was secretly (or not so secretly) hoping the baby would come on the 20th. And then she sent me a text that she had been admitted to the hospital...and I immediately went shopping (true story). I am SO incredibly excited for the Jakobsens! We will meet this (unnamed) baby boy...someday...hopefully soon. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!