Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Pass the (cold) Turkey

I'm so excited for Thanksgiving foods! I love just about all of them, except sweet potatoes (sorry, Jack) and stuffing (gasp!). Seriously, stuffing makes me think of moth balls...and I have NO idea why.

My favorite food is by far - turkey. However, I don't love it fresh out of the oven. I look forward to 4-6 hours AFTER the turkey has been put away - and then I make myself a cold turkey sandwich (with a thin layer of mayo). I'm tellin' ya - it's delicious!

We are packing up and heading back to Indiana for the rest of the week. I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving! And a successful Black Friday - for those brave enough to participate.

Denny, Nancy, Devin, & Kristin - enjoy the snow in Idaho! And we will Skype with you on Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some LOVE!